Project Management is the foundation on which Project Network was built.
All our project managers have many years' experience in business management in addition to being appropriately qualified.
They are ideally placed to understand and control the changing landscape that impacts the client in all meaningful projects.
Project Network is able to work with both internal salaried project managers and external associated project managers to deliver a wide range of size and complexity of projects.
All our technology-based implementations are controlled by our project resources whether this is scaled to provide project guidance or complete end-to-end control of larger projects.
The infinite variety of projects all require similar project management skills to deliver a quality business result –
- Single point of accountability
- Delivering client sponsor business requirements
- Managing client change processes to maximise project benefits
- Effective management of all resources – client, project team and external specialists
- Managing all aspects of project communication across client business
- Identifying, communicating and managing business risk during all project phases
- Maintenance of effective cost control of project implementation and associated changes to scope